Isaac Watson House
Located at 151 Westcott Avenue in Hamilton Township, New Jersey, not far from the capital in Trenton, it is a museum as well as our New Jersey daughters' State headquarters.
The beautiful stone house was build by Issac Watson in 1708. It is located on a bluff overlooking Watson's Creek and is surrounded by woods and a picnic area.
Isaac Watson was a son of Quakers who came to America in 1684. They located their home near the Delaware in order to facilitate shipping of their farm produce. The house has original windows, the glass of which was removed during the Revolution in order to melt down the lead framing to make bullets for the military.
Small Bed Room
Listed in the New Jersey Register of Historic Sites and The National Register of Historic Sites, the house is open for tours.
Tour dates for spring of 2019 are September 8th (1 pm - 4 pm), October 13 (1 pm - 4 pm), and November 10th (1 pm - 4 pm). Special group tours can be arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org